2023 list now online
The workshops are held in Val’s studio in La Flotte en Ré, elected “one of the most beautiful villages of France” with its port and charming streets and alleyways. The island is close to La Rochelle with its airport and train station.
Workshops generally run from 9.30am to 5.30pm each day commencing Monday morning to Friday evening with Wednesday afternoon optionally free. Residential students may continue work in the studio in the evening should they wish. Arrival on Sunday, Departure is normally after breakfast on Saturday.
- Workshops are available for both beginners and advanced students
- All materials are provided for the course
- Number of students on a course is a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 so that each student receives a lot of individual attention
- A Sewing machine can be reserved for your use if you cannot bring your own.
- Full board accommodation in individual rooms are in the charming house in the centre of La Flotte.
- Full board included continental breakfast, light lunch and 3 course evening meal plus cheese. Wine included in the evening. Special diets, vegetarians or allergies can be catered for but please let us know when booking.
- Free airport pickup from La Rochelle. Free station pick up from La Rochelle.
- If you can only fly Saturday to Saturdau or Sunday to Sunday your additional night’s stay with us is free.
For your Embroidery Group: A la carte courses are available for a group of 4 to 6 people with full board accommodation – dates and course to suit you. (Phone or e-mail for information)
For your Partner: Why not bring the men along for golf, birdwatching or fishing while you embroider?