2013 list now online
The workshops are held in Val’s studio which is part of La Villa des Roses, a stylish 1930′s Art Deco Maison Bourgeoise situated in the centre of the small friendly town of Luçon in the South Vendee.
Workshops generally run from 9.30am to 5.30pm each day commencing Monday morning with Wednesday afternoon optionally free. Residential students may continue work in the studio in the evening should they wish. Departure is normally after breakfast on Saturday.
- Workshops are available for both beginners and advanced students
- All materials are provided for the course
- Number of students on a course is a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 8 so that each student receives a lot of individual attention
- A Sewing machine can be reserved for your use if you cannot bring your own.
- Full board accommodation with individual en-suite rooms provided in La Villa de Roses.
- Full board included continental breakfast, light lunch and 3 course evening meal plus cheese. Wine included in the evening. Special diets, vegetarians or allergies can be catered for but please let us know when booking.
- Free airport pickup from La Rochelle. Free station pick up from Luçon or La Rochelle. Flight or train pickup from Nantes (Surcharge 50 Euro return).
For your Embroidery Group: A la carte courses are available for a group of 4 to 10 people with full board accommodation or in our well equipped self-catering cottage – dates and course to suit you. (Phone or e-mail for information)
For your Partner: Why not bring the men along for golf, birdwatching or fishing while you embroider?